|Salary Range||SGD 2800 — SGD 3500 monthly|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Operations Executive - Singapore
Yojee Limited (ASX: YOJ), is a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) logistics platform that facilitates the flow of freight movements into a single ecosystem, making the complex process of managing land transport simple and accessible to all players whilst reducing carbon emissions for a greener planet.
About the Operations team at Yojee
Yojee Operations provides first and last-mile delivery services in Singapore. We are recognized as one of the best in service levels in the market. We receive first-hand feedback from both our senders and delivery agents on the UI/UX of our software, which is then relayed to the Product and Engineering department. The Operations team also acts as a crucial feedback loop for the Engineering department.
About the role
Yojee is looking for an Operations Executive who can put him/herself in our customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Communicative, empathetic, and confident at troubleshooting and maintain high customer satisfaction. He/She will be supporting the overall Yojee network and software operations and bridge the gap between our customers and partners.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the Head of Operations with the day-to-day management of Yojee’s network and software services.
• Execute support, deployments (implementations), and best practice coaching for customers and delivery partners.
• Executive daily customer support operations including incoming calls and emails from customers and maintain excellent service level standards.
• Track support level and customer satisfaction metrics.
• Conduct quality and product usage check to ensure customer satisfaction is met with tact and professionalism.
• Work with internal stakeholders to recognize and resolve the daily operational issues.
• May be required to perform other related duties as required.
• Diploma- Advanced/Higher in others or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
• Prior experience in Logistics or Customer Service frontline role will be advantageous.
Strong communication, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Willingness to take up challenges.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Singaporeans and PRs are encouraged to apply for this position.
Nice to have
• Prior experience in using Hubspot is a plus.
• Reporting Structure - Who Will Help You Win
This role is located in Singapore and will report to the Head of Operations.
Introduced new ways of working, communicating, and collaborating within the logistics industry.
Yojee’s best-in-class logistics software utilises Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning to optimise and manage delivery operations. Yojee can add value to logistics companies of all sizes at an affordable rate, on a transaction based fee model. We are here to empower small and medium enterprises with the ability to achieve cost efficiencies only the industry giants have enjoyed before, as well as to help large multinationals transition into the digital age seamlessly. Our partners are seeking access to additional revenue and world class technology to optimise their existing logistics operations. This is where Yojee steps in to quickly build a delivery network across the Asia-Pacific region with global expansion plans via the power of the collaborative economy and the participation of respected and trusted carriers to help our partners achieve their goals. We bring to the market the top logistics software that manages supply chain operations on a mass scale. The Yojee Software incorporates state-of-the-art technology and APIs so powerful that small to medium businesses have the ability to pull parcel capacity off the Yojee grid to enable greater revenue and increased efficiencies. The Yojee Software supports the mums and dads and the aspiring entrepreneurs' competitive edge to compete in a legacy industry.