• A degree in writing, communication, language, marketing, advertising, or similar.
• Minimum 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in an entertainment or gaming industry
• Ability to speak and write in English
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO, and SEO
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• An interest in current events and a general thirst for knowledge.
• Social Media Specialist will report regarding the insight of digital own platform and social media number.
• Your role as a social media specialist is as the one who manages & oversees social media content.
• On your day to day basis you will responsible for continuously improves by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices
• Find insight into a digital own platform activity using social media listening and analytics tool, to build an effective brand communication strategy
• Conducting research and learn more about current trends, social media developments, and then contextualizing your findings to suggest new ideas and social media strategies
• Identify and analyze target audience characteristics, behavior, and social media habits
• Write pieces for our social media pages, marketing materials, and advertising
• Posting and scheduling on the calendar
• Collaborate with the marketing and content team to develop the social media strategy content.
About the role
Being a part of the social media team means you’ll producing marketing copy to advertise our products and promoting our content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business.
As a Social Media Specialist, You’ll produce marketing copy to advertise our products and promote our content on social media. You will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and managing the day-to-day management of our social media page. Your passion for social media as a communications tool will result in adopting and implementing social media best practices across all social media channels.