· Responsible for planning, development, and implementation of all of the organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal with omnichannel focus.
· Develop a comprehensive marcomm strategy to enhance the brand’s image and positioning in the market, attract customers, and improve traffic across all channels.
· Manage marcomm budget (short-and long-term plans) in order to achieve marketing goals.
· Initiate marketing/communications/public relations in order to achieve marketing goals.
· Oversee and monitor marketing programs implementation across other departments to ensure program effectiveness.
· Regularly provides industry insight to the management.
· Review editorial, design, production, and distribution of marketing collateral proactive team player with strategic insights, proficient in traditional and digital marketing, able to work in multicultural & multi-department high energy work environment.
· Build and manage media partners to increase the company's brand awareness.
· Regularly communicating with building management/ tenant relation to achieve awareness and PR goals.
· Bachelor degree holder from Marketing, business administration, management, advertising, journalism, communications, or related field
· Minimum three years of experience acquired in advertising, marketing, public relations, communications, or a combination of these fields.
· Strong management skills, as well as knowledge of industry trends, branding, promotions, partnership/ co-branding, and media relations.
· Strong communication skills both in Bahasa and English to communicate internally and externally.
· Critical thinking, can work independently and across teams.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process