|Work Location||Jakarta, Indonesia|
|Salary Range||SGD 600 — SGD 1000 monthly|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
· Responsible for planning, development, and implementation of all of the organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal with omnichannel focus.
· Develop a comprehensive marcomm strategy to enhance the brand’s image and positioning in the market, attract customers, and improve traffic across all channels.
· Manage marcomm budget (short-and long-term plans) in order to achieve marketing goals.
· Initiate marketing/communications/public relations in order to achieve marketing goals.
· Oversee and monitor marketing programs implementation across other departments to ensure program effectiveness.
· Regularly provides industry insight to the management.
· Review editorial, design, production, and distribution of marketing collateral proactive team player with strategic insights, proficient in traditional and digital marketing, able to work in multicultural & multi-department high energy work environment.
· Build and manage media partners to increase the company's brand awareness.
· Regularly communicating with building management/ tenant relation to achieve awareness and PR goals.
· Bachelor degree holder from Marketing, business administration, management, advertising, journalism, communications, or related field
· Minimum three years of experience acquired in advertising, marketing, public relations, communications, or a combination of these fields.
· Strong management skills, as well as knowledge of industry trends, branding, promotions, partnership/ co-branding, and media relations.
· Strong communication skills both in Bahasa and English to communicate internally and externally.
· Critical thinking, can work independently and across teams.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process
Inspiring workspaces with tools to help you grow
GoWork is Indonesia’s leading premium coworking space with a mission to help people be their best. GoWork provide world-class workspaces that are inspiring and fully equipped with amenities and tools to help companies thrive. GoWork pursues its mission by creating business community platforms for its members through researched spatial design, integrated technology, and empowering content and services. The venture is backed by several well-known venture capitalists and partnered with leading brands in coworking, lifestyle and real estate. At GoWork, we are committed to building beautiful and inspiring workspaces to empower artists, creators, and entrepreneurs to reach new heights of success. Our thoughtfully designed workspaces provide not only a productive and collaborative environment for teams to thrive but also an ecosystem of tools and a network of support for businesses and companies to expand. Simply put, our mission is to help you grow.