|Salary Range||SGD 5000 — SGD 8000 monthly|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
One of our early-stage B2B SaaS portfolio companies revolutionizing the way MSMEs in the region build their digital footprint while enabling them to build small online businesses to drive revenue. With significant growth in the last few months, they are looking to hire a Head of Content to create a niche, curated content to drive growth.
• Work closely with the customer base to understand their journeys and create sticky content that tells their stories of empowerment
• Act as a creative leader - design and execute ideas that lead to best-in-class production across their blog, newsletters, and most social media
• Serve as their Chief Storyteller
•Find ways to change the formats and forms of delivery in new/creative ways
• Define content strategy and roadmap/publishing schedule.
•Research, identify and select the content that can be published on the app
Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of quality, style, and optimized for search and user experience
• 3 to 6 years of experience
• Someone who comes from a content background - blogs/long-form content preferred
• Open to candidates looking to pivot into a startup from the corporate world
• Someone who is looking to build a business from 1 to 10
• Someone who is passionate about the startup ecosystem
• Someone passionate about empowering the MSME segment
• Someone from a B2C or consumer product background could be an advantage
Silicon Valley Venture Capital Company
Sequoia Capital helps founders turn imaginative ideas into enduring companies. As the "Entrepreneurs Behind the Entrepreneurs," the Sequoia team has worked closely with legendary founders such as Steve Jobs of Apple, Larry Ellison of Oracle, Len Bosack and Sandy Lerner of Cisco, David Filo and Jerry Yang of Yahoo!, Max Levchin, Elon Musk and Peter Thiel of PayPal, Sergey Brin and Larry Page of Google, Steve Chen and Chad Hurley of YouTube, and Reid Hoffman and Jeff Weiner of LinkedIn. Sequoia is now helping the next generation of innovators build the lasting companies of tomorrow.