Rukita is the nation’s leading community-driven proptech company, improving urban living across major cities and for hundreds of members. We perfect the modern hassle-free rental experience using our unique approach, designing and operating co-living experiences.
Rukita’s design-driven and end-to-end property management services - powered by technology - allows us to meet the needs of today’s urban living. Focusing on community, convenience, and experience, we constantly push the boundaries of quality lives at an affordable price.
The Rukita family is made out of a motley crew of real estate professionals, engineers, technologists, community builders, designers, marketers, happiness officers, and so much more. As a family, we work cohesively, collaboratively, value entrepreneurship, and do whatever it takes to deliver happiness in a living space.
About the role
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. You will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates for hospitality companies/industry Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruitment Specialist are to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline.
• Handling Mass Hiring for some specific positions
• Creating and modifying new job descriptions
• Creating recruitment documents
• Posting jobs on various channels
• Screening of backgrounds
• Conducting interviews
• Promoting the company on a wide basis
• Assisting Payroll Data for a specific department's employee
• 1-2 years of experience as a Recruiter at Hospitality Industries (Preferably)
• Excellent analytical skills
• Familiar with HR databases
• Familiar with MS Office software
• Great problem-solving skills
• Effective communication skills
• BA/BSc degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field