Customer Success Manager
· Own and drive customer success through data-driven recommendations and function effectively as the key point of contact between the company and customers.
· Business performance & insights: (a) Drive the customer success organization’s capability by delivering management visibility into business performance, providing insights and ensuring our teams are optimizing how they deliver customer value and actively managing CRM data delivering crucial and timely insights.
· Operational effectiveness: Own and lead operational processes of the customer success organization, such as target setting, budget allocation, reports and dashboard development, data checks & maintenance, bi-weekly reporting, QBR & MBR support.
· Process optimizations: Continuously gather inputs, requirements and project manage changes to our processes that result in improvements in customer success productivity.
· Project Management: Lead directly to drive smooth execution of strategies & projects within the customer success organization.
· Voice of Customer: Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process, ensure that customers understand insights of the products/services and receive the most value out from it.
· Promote the value of offerings and ability to upsell with brand image driving value through customer success. Build and develop a strong ambassador base for offerings and value.
· Track closely customer activities to identify churn risk and work proactively to address/eliminate that risk, while simultaneously identifying sales opportunities
· Analyse and formulate effective strategies to increase account-level metrics
· Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools (CRM). Ensure that issues are escalated appropriately
· Have a detailed understanding of offerings in view to best provide for client needs.
· Own and drive renewals, upsells, cross-sells, NPS and expansion opportunities.
· Serve as the primary contact for newly onboarded customers, a training platform for end-users, as well as other post-go-live support.
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders to set up or configure software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
· Optimize existing processes and proactively drive Customer Success initiatives.
Skills & Experience required
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
· Min 5 years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another customer-facing role.
· Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers.
· Ability to create structure and design effective processes.
· Passion for technology experience in a fast-growing SaaS company a plus.
· Good technical and data analytics skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and with a “can-do” and “customer first” attitude.
· Good organizing skills and able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
What’s it like working at KeyReply?
We are excited and motivated to solve meaningful problems in making healthcare more accessible for patients and easier to manage for healthcare institutions and professionals.
Being in a high-stakes industry, it is important to hold ourselves to high standards and be prepared to solve difficult problems that require creative problem-solving.
We are always learning and are always looking for better ways to make technology easier to implement and to have it bring more value to both end-users and organizations.
Here are the core values that we embrace:
We are focused and committed to everything we do.
We act and take ownership to get things done.
We approach everything with a can-do attitude. We collaborate with you to bring solutions to the table.
We take pride in being the go-to partner for our clients, to advise and provide insights on the latest trends and capabilities.
We are relentless in our drive to help our customers achieve success.