Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 markets, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
Description And Requirements
• Design BMS framework on demands to business
• Maintain and update the business calendar regularly
• Set up each BMS meeting including deciding attendees, send calendar invitations, distribute meeting packages, take meeting minutes, and logistic preparation
• Lead to develop the topic and agenda of each meeting and co-work with the team to prepare meeting packages.
• Keep and document all meeting files
• Manage internal communication projects and events
• Help conduct market research and analysis to support team’s projects
• Assist to Ad-hoc project
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.