|Work Location||Taipei, Taiwan (台湾)|
|Salary Range||USD 4000 — USD 6000 monthly|
|Experience Required||5 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 markets, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
Description and Requirements
• Provide Lenovo solution services through channel and partner management to achieve goals
• Establish structured plans (such as business plans) and win the commitment and trust of distributors to provide a mutually beneficial platform for Lenovo and its partners
• Cooperate with channel partners to establish a benign mechanism to drive the E2E sales cycle
• Assist channel partners to win channel cases through Lenovo solutions
• Establish, strengthen, maintain, and cultivate trustworthy channel business partnerships
• Regional development and maintenance plans, major customer plans, transform potential opportunities into actual performance and create maximum profit value for the company
• By assisting manufacturers and distributors, we provide terminal enterprise customers with the services required for complete solutions
• Implementation of various marketing and channel activities of the company
• At least 5 years of IT sales experience
•More than 6 years of experience in the management of distributors and agents in the central or southern channels
•Familiar with office software, sales software SFDC and CRM solutions
•Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Experience in new customer development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Smarter Technology For All
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a US$50 billion Fortune Global 500 company, with 57,000 employees and operating in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society. By designing, engineering and building the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure, we are also leading an Intelligent Transformation – to create better experiences and opportunities for millions of customers around the world. To find out more visit https://www.lenovo.com, read about the latest news via our StoryHub and follow us on the social media platforms listed below. To learn more about our career opportunities, visit our careers page at http://jobs.lenovo.com/. Join us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lenovo Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lenovo Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/lenovo Follow us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/lenovo Follow us on Weibo: https://www.weibo.com/lenovo