|Work Location||Taipei, Taiwan (台湾)|
|Salary Range||USD 4000 — USD 6000 monthly|
|Experience Required||5 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will be a core member of the Ring Taipei development team. The ideal candidate is passionate about building IoT products. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment.
The ideal candidate:
• Enjoys working side by side with colleagues and teams on tough problems.
• Is highly effective and thrives in a dynamic environment with multiple, changing priorities.
• Knows what is important when shipping products to customers and has been through the process from start to finish.
• Is comfortable with proactive outward communication and technical leadership and never shies away from a challenge.
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 5+ years of software development experience.
• Extensive experience in computer architecture and embedded wireless systems.
• Extensive embedded development experience in C, and familiarity with ARM CPUs.
• Extensive experience writing low-level drivers, interrupting service routines, and general troubleshooting/debugging with hardware.
• Master's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
• Experience with one of more commercial wireless protocols like Z-Wave, ZigBee, BLE, or wifi.
• Experience in firmware development and testing of battery-powered products.
• Experience with development tools like IAR/Keil and Git version control system.
• Experience with common bus protocols such as SPI, I2C, and UART.
• Experience with software testing (unit, regression, and system testing).
• Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments and embedded Linux.
• Comfortable in some scripting language of choice.
• Prior experience with system bring-up, manufacturing line testing, or wireless networking drivers is a big plus.
• Prior experience in Python or analyzing sensor data (or interest in learning) is also a plus.
• Experience with simulations in Matlab or ns-3 is a plus.
We Ship Millions of Products from the US Around the World
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.