The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
• Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
• Prepare tax documents
• Compile and analyze financial statements
• Assists in communicating with various stakeholders for new initiatives and processes
• Maintain financial security by adhering to internal controls, accounting standards, and tax requirements
• Reconcile discrepancies arising between the system and finance records, proactively seek for solution to identify and minimize the differences
• Perform monthly closing including preparation of the financial reporting package
• Prepare and provide accounting schedules and GST return
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or ACCA, CA or its equivalent.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work well with people across different cultures.
• Positive and result-driven. Good sense of logic and analytical thinking. A team player with good organization skill and an eye for accuracy and detail.
• Solid accounting knowledge as well as local tax/audit regulation. Hands-on/relevant working experience in a finance operating environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and good command in English, both written and oral.
• Flexible and bright personality, open to commit in a dynamic environment
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|