Get to know our Team:
The Communications team is responsible for telling the Grab story around the world. Whether it's speaking to media and industry commentators, thought leaders or the wider community, the Communications team is the voice of Grab.
Get to know the role:
The role will lead communications for Grab Financial Group (GFG), one of Grab's fastest growing businesses. Beyond mobile payments, GFG offers financial services - lending, insurance and more - to millions of micro-entrepreneurs who now have access to the means to grow their businesses and have a better quality of life.
We're looking for an expert in corporate positioning and issues management. This is a unique opportunity to shape the narrative for a new business in an industry that's ready for disruption, yet highly regulated. Our ideal candidate likes distilling business and product information into a cohesive narrative, is enthusiastic to research complex topics, and willing to deepdive into local issues and regulations. Be part of the team that's advancing GFG's ambition to drive financial inclusion and serve unbanked and underbanked customers in Southeast Asia.
The day-to-day activities:
• Develop positioning for Grab Financial Group as it grows its service offerings
• Create thought leadership programmes for GFG executives
• Pre-empt and mitigate issues and regulatory concerns across Grab's Southeast Asia markets
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with international/ regional media, and influencers and analysts in Southeast Asia
• Provide direction and execution support for country PR teams for announcements that educate merchants and consumers, and crisis management
• Monitor and opportunistically leverage industry news
• 10+ years experience: Corporate reputation management, media relations, issues management, business and lifestyle writing
• Regional and/or in-market experience in key SEA countries and in a fast-growth company
• Internet services/ financial services/ fintech sector experience
• Opportunistic to leverage industry news, creative in pushing new angles and ideas, hands-on and motivated by challenging work
|Experience Required||10 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Connecting people. Sharing rides.
The USAID-funded Asia Counter Trafficking in Persons program
Hire anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Webmakers Infosystems LLP, doing business as KreateCube, is an emerging local searching platform that helps individuals (i.e. Homeowners or End Users) to choose and contact nearest service providers (i.e. Architects, Interior Designers, Supplier, Manufacturer, Builders and Contractors, etc.) for their residential and commercial projects.
Technology executive search firm based in London
Innovation & new business consulting
We make website
BLS International Services Limited is an outsourcing service provider for government and diplomatic
Have a company of your own? Create a company profile today and hire talent quickly and effectively.
BEAMSTART is a Global Community and News Portal for Entrepreneurship. We cover the latest news and bring together a global network of CEOs/founders, Investors, Business Leaders, and Professionals.
Connect with the BEAMSTART Entrepreneurship Community from the palm of your hands. Connect with CEOs/Founders, Investors, Business Leaders, and Professionals. Download below to instantly form partnerships and discover opportunities: