|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Headquartered in Singapore, ASPIRE is a technology organization that serves small businesses with convenient & inclusive financial services across Southeast Asia. An Aspire Account is opened online with a few easy steps and gives customers access to a large variety of financial services including debit, credit and card products
We built Aspire from the ground with one thing in mind - serve small business owners with speed and simplicity. No long waits, paperwork, or hidden fees like other financial institutions - so business owners could concentrate on growing their businesses.
Aspire is backed by Y-Combinator - #1 startup incubator in the world - and has raised from some of the world’s best VCs.
You will be responsible for :
- Lookup databases to prospect the emails of decision makers
- Craft sales script according to USPs and promotional mechanics
- Execution drip marketing campaigns to acquire leads
- Perform keyword research to determine content roadmap
- Craft content accordingly
- Reach out to partner websites or blogs to cross-post content
3.Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
- Day-to-day operations which involves keyword proposal generation, copywriting, on-site / off-site optimisation, tracking, monitoring & reporting.
4.Social Media Marketing (Content Marketing)
- Craft creative and engaging content on social media
Interest in the financial industry
Analytical growth and marketing mindset
Excellent command of English writing with strong copywriting skills
User empathy and understanding of USPs
Meticulous attention to details
What's on Offer?
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Fantastic work culture
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
September 25: Latest business and tech news around the world.
Since its launch in 2017, the company has been profitable.
Aims at making investing simpler for the mass market in Asia.
Uber is beginning to sell some of its investments to increase its stock price
They're allowing pharmacies to sell their products online too.
A total ban on both apps are scheduled to take place from Nov 12.