|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Founded in 2013, Ask & Embla - https://askandembla.net - is an online body jewelry store that creates and sources alternative jewelry and apparel. We aim to bring the most unique pieces to customers all over the world.
Presently, we deal with thousands of orders and have a following of more than 300,000 across Facebook and Instagram.
With Ask & Embla rapidly growing, we are now at a very exciting juncture, and are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of positivity, openness, collaboration, and fairness. Most importantly, we put in a sincere effort to help our people grow on professional and personal levels.
As we grow and expand, we want you to grow with us. We're looking for a production manager who can help with managing the steady growth of our product design and development department.
Ask & Embla's ideal production manager should possess the right attitude, communication, planning skills and experience to lead and work alongside the team to bring our product development pillar to the next level.
- Manage the product creation process from initial concept through to commercialization and production for assigned models to lead to on time delivery and development according to critical dates, product specification, sustainability and profitability goals
- Identify and address key issues and challenges in production and plan accordingly to deliver high quality products.
- Work with management team on approving samples to proceed to the production phase after thorough evaluation
- Partner with Product Design Team to offer options and solution to meet design intent and margin targets
- Work with budgets and partner with management team to identify and plan product development processes
- Set targets and metrics, monitor and report on daily performance to ensure quality and productivity goals are achieved and the smooth resolution of exceptions; anticipate and manage pipeline and product flow accordingly
- Lead industry bench-marking studies for the brand when seeking improvements for our product
- Champion the implementation of new process and progress by removing roadblocks and providing the appropriate level of support to maximize opportunities, setting optimal targets, methods and metrics
- Work with the operations/procurement/budget network to create process documentation, ensuring ongoing operational quality and efficiency.
- Work with management, customer service & quality team to reduce rework
- At least 2-3 years experience in handling production lines & jewelry manufacturing processes
- Excellent command of English
- A diploma or degree in Business, or Jewellery related fields preferred
- Familiar with CAD (to evaluate, not create)
- Proactive personality with a positive and solutions oriented mentality
- Excellent organizational skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding client service, team-oriented and communication skills
Excellent English written communication skills
Come join us and be a part of our fam!
September 25: Latest business and tech news around the world.
Since its launch in 2017, the company has been profitable.
Aims at making investing simpler for the mass market in Asia.
Uber is beginning to sell some of its investments to increase its stock price
They're allowing pharmacies to sell their products online too.
A total ban on both apps are scheduled to take place from Nov 12.