• Project Financial Modeling: The position will have overall responsibility for project financial modeling for the transactions that she/he is in charge of.
• Tax Knowledge: The person will be expected to have strong command over tax knowledge to support deal structuring and guide complex projects modeling.
• Project Financial Structuring: The position will develop project financing structures that allow the company to most efficiently finance projects.
• Project Transaction Execution: Lead the origination, negotiation, and closing of project SPV transactions, including term sheet development and negotiation and managing diligence processes, contract execution & shares transfer.
• Business Development: Support the BD team in evaluating finance-able deals and in developing competitive pricing based on the optimization of capital sources, and lead off-taker/ buyer sourcing to secure the success of project development.
Skills And Qualifications
• Demonstrate financial & tax acumen.
• Experience in developing and building complex investment models using Microsoft Excel.
• 3-5 Years’ Experience in Project Finance in IB, PE, or project/asset M&A transactions in the renewable energy industry.
• Experience in drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and closing complex commercial agreements.
• Undergraduate degree required with a focus in Finance.
• Demonstrated teamwork skills; ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve objectives.
• Can-do attitude: ability to set and meet realistic deadlines.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Portuguese. Any other language skills will be a plus but not mandatory.
• Oil & Energy
• Investment & Finance
|Salary Range||USD 1500 — USD 2500 monthly|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Headquartered in China (中国)
Have a company of your own? Create a company profile today and hire talent quickly and effectively.