|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Do you have a product-first approach when building software? Do you genuinely care about making sure that our systems are safe, stable and high-performing? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment with a talented, fun and energetic team who is running at full speed to redefine the way people invest? WE WANT YOU.
We are looking for a trustworthy DevOps Engineer to maintain, design and build our next generation of infrastructure. This ensures that our systems are secure, reliable and high-performing; it is a promise to our customers to build their wealth in a highly regulated and secure environment.
Being part of StashAway's Technology team, you will build end-to-end product features that you are confident of delighting user experiences.
You will need to leverage the entire technology stack to realise these goals and will be part of a team that is constantly tackling difficult questions of scale, architecture, and interaction.
Your contribution to a dynamic Technology team allows you to be exposed to a variety of concepts and technologies. You will enjoy being able to have a direct impact on StashAway's internationalisation plans, and the development of features and new investment products.
- Build infrastructure that requires a bare minimum of operational maintenance.
- Fully automate the traditional sysadmin tasks of hardware provisioning, cluster management, software deployment, and network configuration.
- Maintain, design and improve infrastructure to improve performance while decreasing hosting costs through improved hardware utilisation.
- Build a self-healing infrastructure that requires minimal human intervention to empower developers and increase productivity.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Demonstrated expertise with Docker, Linux-based operating systems and system administration
- Strong understanding of network and user security, isolation of privileges and permissions
- At least 3 years of experience managing public cloud-based infrastructure (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Rackspace or Digital Ocean)
- Bonus points for experience (1) working with Kubernetes and/or penetration testing, (2) at a startup, or (3) in internationalisation of DevOps solutions
-Self-driven, has strong sense of ownership and able to work and learn independently
- We have an annual Learning & Development budget of S$1,000/year for you to take charge of your upskilling and learning!
Earlier last month, Facebook Shops launched.
Funding amount from $500k and above.
Participants also receive cloud vouchers worth $200 for signing up ($4000 for teams).
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.