|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
As a Tech Team Lead at StashAway, you are responsible for all things customer and user-facing: our marketing website, the web and mobile applications, other internal/external admin interfaces, and more.
Your goal is to deliver world-class products that customers will love! You are driving a scalable tech stack that allows us to iterate fast, roll-out our apps across multiple geographies with varying requirements, ensure testability, build a reliable tracking infrastructure, and much more.
You will work closely with our Product team on new features and improve the user experience for our customers.
You will need to leverage the entire technology stack to realise these goals and will be part of a team that is constantly tackling difficult questions of scale, architecture, and interaction.
Your contribution to a dynamic Technology team allows you to be exposed to a variety of concepts and technologies. You will enjoy being able to have a direct impact on StashAway's internationalisation plans, and the development of features and new investment products.
- You have at least 8 or more years of experience in building applications, preferably with a modern backend stack.
- You have a "product sense" and it excites you to work on a consumer-facing product every day, and make continuous improvements in collaboration with other teams of the company.
- You have demonstrated the ability to mentor and lead teams and feel comfortable navigating intense discussions calmly, keeping an objective view on what's right for the customer.
- You are motivated by pushing user experience and the use of automation and technology to its limits.
- Bonus: You have experience working with payment systems.