Apply here (Or view more jobs) -> http://bit.ly/2KEVQvO
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Designer to join our FinTech development quest. You will be the sole designer in charge and working with the team to develop creative social media designs for events, campaigns and ensure attractions accordingly.
● Responsible for design and coordinating with all social media accounts.
● Responsible for designing and producing social media promotional materials on regular need basis, as well as collateral based on approved advertising campaigns and brand standards.
● Responsible for maintaining inventory of productions and social media materials.
● Assist with the planning, development and implementation of all social media strategies, content calendars, tactical plans and ensuring all content and communication are relevant to the company’s brand and target audiences.
● Create schedules for WeChat, Instagram and FaceBook and review with the Vice President on a regular basis.
● Schedule all daily social media contents and responses.
● On average: Weekly WeChat postings and re-postings. Manage scheduling and consistency.
● Monitor all engagement on our social media accounts.
● Review and respond to external social media channels and reviews on a daily basis.
● Assist with making sure all negative reviews are responded to properly and assist with organizing customer solutions when necessary (if any).
● Create and publish any new events on WeChat.
● Supports Marketing Department with copy-writing, photography, interviews and any other related activities when needed.
● Create/store photo albums showcasing special events and entertainment.
● Assist with preparing marketing and advertising strategies and implement marketing campaigns.
● Create layout for web posters, promotional materials, and collateral based on approved design concepts and brand standards using primarily Adobe InDesign.
● Assist with designing direct mail and other advertising pieces as needed.
● Assist in creative planning for upcoming promotions and events.
● Stay on top of industry trends and technology.
● Other duties and tasks as assigned.
● 3 or 4 year degree in related fields or equivalent work experience.
● Fluent knowledge and basic experience with Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud and graphic designing tools.
● Bilingual speaking will be an advantage.
● Ability to make timely and sound decisions.
● Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently.
● Customer focused.
● Detailed oriented.
● Excellent analytical and creative skills.
● Experience or ability of delivering operational processes.
|Salary Range||SGD 4500 — SGD 7500 monthly|
|Experience Required||4 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|