|Work Location||Petaling Jaya|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
The incumbent is responsible for the smooth operational processes that our customer experience, when they interact with the Grab platform across the contact center touch-points. He/She is required to have the ability to manage a team of high-performing team managers, team and shift leads, and customer experience specialists across voice/non-voice platforms, while meeting the expectations of stakeholders in various verticals like GrabCar, GrabTaxi, GrabFood, GrabExpress, etc.
You will help the organization to identify and prioritize customer feedback and create/ensure smooth processes that support operations. In this role, you will:
- Lead the way in processing smooth customer support transactions across various programs and platforms in order to meet the performance metrics of the contact center.
- Create, Innovate and Enhance positive customer experience via the voice, non-voice channels.
- Gather intelligence related to the wants and needs of current and targeted customers; design and integrate systems and processes to support goals.
- Work closely with other business functions and the support teams to design, implement and follow through on programs, processes and procedures, and gain insights into improvement opportunities for the contact center operations.
- Select, develop, train and evaluate all personnels to ensure the efficient operation of the function throughout the customers’ journey with Grab.
- Lead teams to ensure alignment with in-country and regional customer experience concepts, value proposition, and related processes.
- Work closely with other verticals (eg. Payments team, DLR) in relation to CE-related processes that require Finance or Audit interactions.
- Coach, mentor, guide and counsel all subordinates from managers to agents.
- At least 8 years supervisory / managerial experience in a customer-centric environment in the services industry (e.g. Telecommunication, banks, consumer goods, technology, airline, tourism, hospitality)
- 3-4 years’ experience in leading team leaders/managers in a contact center operations
- Fluent in English both oral and written, and local languages.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Vast experience in managing teams, motivating, coaching and inspiring team members to achieve excellent customer experience.
- Ability to deal with people from all levels professionally, effective planning, organizing, delegating, and time management skills.
- Experienced and skilled in areas such as process development & audit, quality management & training, as well as workforce management and reporting are highly desirable.
- Analytical and process oriented; ability to problem-solve
- Successfully designed, executed and continuously improved on processes, SOPs and/or projects designed for contact centre enhancements
Earlier last month, Facebook Shops launched.
Funding amount from $500k and above.
Participants also receive cloud vouchers worth $200 for signing up ($4000 for teams).
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.