Beepmix is on a mission to make it "super simple" for anyone to sell online with minimal or no technical knowledge, all while automating tedious tasks and growing a team of promoters.
The company, which provides "all-in-one" online stores that are "super easy to use for both customers and sellers", now offers one of the lowest payment gateway fees in the market — at just 1.9% per transaction.
- For just $8/month, Beepmix lets sellers easily set up a branded online store in less than 5 minutes, which can be linked with a domain name of their choice.
- Beepmix's online stores come bundled with everything needed for sellers to receive payments, manage local deliveries, and even automatically pay sales commissions to promoters.
- Earlier last month, Beepmix announced that sellers will also be entitled to a flat rate of just 1.9% per transaction in payment gateway fees — a move to help them increase profitability.
- Unlike existing stores in the market, Beepmix claims its stores are designed to reduce customer drop-off rates by over 3X, simply by providing a super simple and seamless buying experience.
Why It Matters
- The global pandemic has resulted in many people starting new businesses, as well as brick-n-mortar businesses attempting to make the shift to selling online.
- According to Beepmix, one of the main reasons sellers aren't making the shift online is due to high costs of payment gateway fees, which averages around 2.5% + $0.25 per online transaction.
- Beepmix aims to make the selling process extremely simple by automating most selling processes, all while allowing sellers to grow (and automatically pay) their own team of promoters/agents.
- The company also added that many sellers face "high drop-off rates" on their existing stores, where over 80% of store visitors leave their store due to a tedious/complicated check-out process.