1. Carrefour China owner Suning opens 871 new stores in Q3
2. OnePlus 8T Officially Launches in Beijing with Premium Screen Display
3. JD.Com Affiliate to Set Up Showcase Digital Farm in China’s Hubei Province
4. Car-sharing plaform GoFun raised several hundred million RMB in Series B
5. edge 嘿市, RED xiaohongshu for GenZ male , closed a Pre-A round of 8-digit RMB
1. Indonesia’s Evos Esports secures $12m in series B funding
2. SoftBank’s Son ups pressure on Grab to work out merger deal with Gojek
3. LetsVenture eyes startup hub Singapore for its ESOP management product
4. Singapore-based wholesale automotive marketplace Carro raises US$110M funding as contactless car buying boosts its revenues
5. Thai multi-family office Blueprint Forest launches $120m Southeast Asia PE fund
6. Thailand point exchange platform ChomCHOB raises Series A funding from InVent to grow its loyalty exchange platform
7. Flipkart ties up with banks ahead of Indian festive season to bolster sales
8. India may not mandate secondary listings for firms tapping global markets
9. Indian foodtech unicorn Zomato lands $52m funding from US-based Kora Investments
10. AR Platform Avataar.me snags $7m funding from Sequoia Capital India
1. Uber joins forces with SK Telecom to crack tough South Korea market
2. Uber launches medicines delivery service in South Africa
3. Silicon Valley payments firm Stripe buys Nigerian startup Paystack
4. Alibaba-affiliated marketplace to leave Taiwan, again
5. Indonesia’s beauty-tech startup Social Bella expands to Vietnam – its first international market
6. TechCrunch founder’s VC firm leads US$3.7M in ex-Golden Gate employee’s blockchain startup Persistence
7. China’s top retailer Miniso wants to reach ‘every corner of the world’ after New York stock debut
8. China’s Oppo makes play for European growth as Huawei slips
1. GM’s Cruise plans to test unmanned self-driving cars this year in San Francisco
2. Facebook’s Libra cryptocurrency taps ex-HSBC exec as CFO of payments unit
3. Duplex, Google’s conversational AI, has updated 3M+ business listings since pandemic
4. Proterra, which makes big honkin’ battery systems and electric buses, raises $200 million
5. On-demand digital primary care services provider 98point6 raised $118M in Series E
6. Small business payments and marketing startup Fivestars raises $52.5M
7. Extend Secures $40M Series B To Reinvent Warranty Purchases
8. AI-Powered Hearing Aid Company Whisper Raises $35M Series B
9. Sonrai Nabs $20M Series B To Secure Public Clouds
10. Bipedal robot developer Agility announces $20M raise
11. Spain’s Savana Medica raises $15 million to bring its AI toolkit turning clinical notes into care insights to the US
12. Temporal raises $18.75M for its microservices orchestration platform
13. Alpaca raises $10M Series A for its API-powered equities trading service
14. Nabis raises $5m Series A to grow its cannabis distribution platform
15. Application security platform NeuraLegion raises $4.7 million seed led by DNX Ventures
16. Elenas Lands $2M Seed To Expand Commerce Platform In Latin America
17. South Korean startup Cochlear.ai raises $2 million Series A to detect the sounds missed by speech recognition
18. Koyeb raises $1.6 million for its serverless data-processing engine
This digest is contributed by Chinaccelerator.
Register for free today and enjoy the following:
Log In / Join for Free
Partnerships & Content Coordinator at BEAMSTART
Based in Singapore
Works at BEAMSTART
A Japanese multinational telecommunications and Internet corporation
From Japan (日本)
Grab is your everyday everything app.
We help startups cross borders
From 上海 / China (中国)
Have a company of your own? Create a company profile today and easily find customers, raise funds, or hire talent.
Raising funds? AWS & Found8 are hosting a 1-on-1 VC matching event...
This upcoming live pitching competition lets startups win $1 million i...
Malaysia's GoGet raises $2million series A round to enhance on-de...
A new micro-fund, iSeed SEA is investing $100k into SEA startups.
Singapore's cafe chain, Bakerzin, closes down all stores for good...
BEAMSTART is a global business community with the aim of connecting people to opportunities. Expand your network, discover new possibilities, and explore a vast database of resources that can help you go further in your business and career.
Never miss an opportunity again. Be part of the global community of CEOs, Business Leaders, and Professionals. Download below to instantly form partnerships and discover opportunities:
Your account is currently being verified for safety. For a faster approval, please ensure that your profile is filled up and includes a professional photo of yourself.