MOX, the cross-border accelerator focused on investing in mobile-first technology startups, just held their 8th Demo Day at FutureWard Coworking 共同空間, Taipei.
The Demo Day featured 10 startups from the recent cohort, with companies pioneering govtech, publishing, edtech, D2C retail, and logistics & transportation.
Here are the 10 startups from the 8th cohort:
• Arkademi (Indonesia) is a vocational training platform helping 185 million working-age Indonesians upskill and increase monthly earnings by 20%.
• CivilCops (India) is a personalized communication platform that connects governments with citizens, making smart cities possible.
• Eat Mubarak (Pakistan) is the “UberEats of Pakistan,” connecting 3,500 restaurants with its 1 million users.
• Giladiskon Indonesia (Indonesia) is a social buying club where 1.5 million Indonesian members get exclusive discounts at restaurants and lifestyle retailers.
• Kravve.co (Malaysia) is the “Etsy for food,” a social commerce platform powering small businesses.
• Moodah (Indonesia) helps mom and pop shops digitize their sales, inventory, and cash management.
• Pencil (India) is turning books and other publications into “living content” using data, analytics, and dynamic editing.
• Supplynote (India) is a procurement management platform that cuts out the middlemen and automates purchasing for restaurants.
• Verismart.ai (India) is an identity and personal data management platform that applies blockchain to know-your-customer processes, risk profiling, and fraud management.
• Yuna & Co. (Indonesia) gives young professionals confidence through personalized clothing boxes using AI-based fashion matching.
SOSV presently backs over 150 startups annually through its global accelerators.
The official livestream of the event can be viewed here.
Enabling mobile innovators from around the world to reach millions of mobile first, mobile only users
Have a company of your own? Create a company profile today and easily find customers, raise funds, or hire talent.
BEAMSTART is a Global Community and News Portal for Entrepreneurship. We cover the latest news and bring together a global network of CEOs/founders, Investors, Business Leaders, and Professionals.
Connect with the BEAMSTART Entrepreneurship Community from the palm of your hands. Connect with CEOs/Founders, Investors, Business Leaders, and Professionals. Download below to instantly form partnerships and discover opportunities: