The MaGIC Entrepreneurial Nation (E-Nation) Symposium is a 4-day entrepreneurship symposium to connect entrepreneurs, ecosystem influencers and industry leaders with engaging conversations and interactive platforms.
The event will be held on 30 October 2019 - 02 November 2019 — check out the full schedule here.
Here are some of the speakers to watch at the event:
1. Vivy Yusof, Founder & CEO at FashionValet
Vivy founded FashionValet with her husband Fadza at the tender age of 23 years old, which now has offices and warehouses in Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore.
She’s carrying 500 brands and over 150 employees with FashionValet and celebrated women wearing scarves with her dUCk brand.
Vivy has bagged a number of awards:
- Bella Business Award 2013
- Ikon Wanita Puteri UMNO 2014
- Prestige Magazine's 2015 List of Top 40 Under 40
- Young Entrepreneur Award from Tribute To Women Malaysia
2. Norman Abdul Halim, Executive President at KRU Studio
Norman leads Malaysian-based media and entertainment company, KRU Studios, specializing in production and distribution.
As the Group’s Executive President, he contributed his creativity into:
- Feature films
His achievements with KRU led him to winning the Outstanding Entrepreneur Award in 2007 from the Asia Pacific Entrepreneur Awards.
Norman is playing an active role in Malaysia’s creative association:
- Chairman of Recording Industry Malaysia
- Vice President of the Malaysian Film Producers Association
- IFPI (International Federation of the Phonographic Industry) Main Board and Asia Pacific Board Member
3. Tristan Ace, Global Lead Partnerships & Development Social Enterprise/Developing Inclusive & Creative Economies at the British Council
Tristan leads British Council in developing Asia Pacific’s social enterprise and impact investment through devising social entrepreneurship policy and strategy in the region.
Based in Hong Kong, he is passionate about the role that social enterprises can play in building fair societies and the role that governments can play in pushing broad policy innovation supporting social entrepreneurship and social innovation.
Tristan is a regular speaker at forums and conferences in the UK and Asia, touching on:
- Social enterprise
- Social investment
- Social innovation
4. Lehui Liang, Head of Purpose Capital at Social Ventures Hong Kong
As the Head of Purpose Capital, Lehui helps Social Ventures Hong Kong (SVhk) grow social start-ups that focus on solving urban challenges with a sustainable and innovative approach.
She designs new platforms for capital, ranging from grants to investments and extra-financial resources, to have a social impact.
Lehui oversees SVhk investment and portfolio in these aspects:
- business development
- fundraising initiatives
- social impact measurement
5. Olivier Legrand, Managing Director and Vice President, Asia Pacific & China at LinkedIn
Olivier leads 1500+ team and 10 offices at LinkedIn across the Asia Pacific region, where he’s building the First Economic Graph to create economic opportunities for the global workforce.
Before LinkedIn, he was the Marketing Director for The Wall Street Journal's Asia franchise focusing on marketing and advertising via print and online platforms.
With his 20 years of experience in the internet space, he is specialized in:
- General Management
- Sales Leadership
- Build world-class teams
- Business Development
- Internet & marketing strategies
- Social Media / Social Selling
Interested to participate in this rich entrepreneurial experience?
Satisfy your entrepreneurial craving with fresh, innovative, and proven business ideas from the big shot speakers at MaGIC E-Nation.
To hear from these prominent speakers, grab your tickets now at only RM136 at enation.mymagic.my.