The show series will start on the 11th to 30th October at the AsiaWorld-Expo in Hong Kong, with a staggering 9,000 exhibition booths on display.
- Global Sources Electronics
- Consumer Electronics (October 11–14)
- Mobile Electronics, Tech Gifts and Startup Launchpad (October 18–21)
- Global Sources Lifestyle (October 27–30)
- Global Sources Fashion (October 27–30)
The electronic sourcing event is divided into 2 main phases to exhibit in-demand electronic products:
Phase 1 - Consumer Electronics: 4,000 booths showcasing home, outdoor, gaming, smart living, and more.
Phase 2 - Mobile Electronics: 3,700 booths showcasing smartphones, wearables, accessories, pavilions for e-commerce and repair equipment, and more.
Other than electronic, the lifestyle and fashion trade series aims to serve as a one-stop sourcing platform to meet consumer’s demand— giving them access to:
- home products
Global Sources is a B2B media company facilitating trading activities between Asia and the world, via English media such as trade shows, online marketplace, magazine, and application.