Pinmicro is a Japanese technology start-up providing most trustable indoor location identification platform. Pinmicro’s R&D team invented RF sensors and big data analysis algorithm to pin point micro locations inside any premises. We enrich our location service using Bluetooth low energy devices, custom RF sensors and WiFi-Bluetooth gateway to connect to our IoT cloud powered with 3 dimensional [strength, direction and speed] data analysis platform.
We are a team of diversities in thoughts, experience, age and expertise - united to drive to a single dream of defining new means of indoor communication and thereby becoming the first choice of location provider.
Pinmicro launched its first location based service to event industry by providing ecofriendly, value added solution “Eventplus”. Till now all event solution’s scope ended at its entrance.
Let us see how our solution changed that and what all problems we solved.
- Organizers don’t have any idea about
o how many people in the event venue at the moment
o how crowded are the booths or the halls and
o which is the hot attraction point
- No way to know how many times or for how long the real exhibitor–visitor engagement is happening.
- Exhibitors don’t have any idea about their visitors until they get into a serious discussion.
- Exhibitors have no way to know how many people are waiting in front of their booth, or how long and when they talked during the visit.
- Visitor is always confused with hundreds of business cards which they got during event, there is no real traceability.
- Easy to track people behavior in the event.
- Identify people entry, movement, activities and exit for the event in real time.
- Generate live reports and hot spots of the event floor.
- Exhibitors get live information on how many people are there in front of their booth
- List up the people profile when someone approaches their booth - knowing in advance can create better customer experience.
- Detailed analytics of the visitor’s behavior against profile data.
- Visitor can download detailed event experience with business card and pamphlets.
Eventplus is successfully deployed for major job fairs in Japan and now attracting more event organizers in other Asian countries.
Pinmicro encourages its partners to build custom location based services on its platform using Assistplus framework, which is suited for schools, offices, old age homes and big machinery warehouses. Our Assist Plus solutions are deployed in India and Indonesian schools for kids tracking and security.
We are a growing team, currently of 16 people, located in India and Japan. We could make deals with Japanese premier companies and we have partnership with leading firms in India and Japan to expand our platform across growing Asian economy.
Based in Tokyo / Japan (日本)
Page created on Dec 28, 2017
To foster and serve Tokyo’s tech startup ecosystem in order to push for a change in Japan’s corporate culture and make Tokyo the startup hub of Asia.
Visit us at https://www.mccsokinawa.com
Startup competition with Japanese telecommunications giant, NTT.
crime prevention & checkout less system with AI powered camera analysis
A platform for the most ambitious endeavors.
World Trade Center San Diego operates as an affiliate of San Diego Regional Economic Development Corporation. WTC San Diego works to further San Diego’s global competitiveness by building an export pipeline, attracting and retaining foreign investment and increasing San Diego’s global profile abroad.
BEAMSTART is a hub for everything Startups, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation. Connect with a global community of people, and stay updated with the latest news, events, and opportunities.
Connect with the BEAMSTART Entrepreneurship Community from the palm of your hands. Connect with CEOs/Founders, Investors, Business Leaders, and Professionals. Download below to instantly form partnerships and discover opportunities: