Location: Remote or Berlin, Germany
Timezone: within ±6 hours of CET desirable
Note: This is a Working Student (Werkstudent / Studentische Hilfskraft) position for Germany
Cogram is a small, passionate artificial intelligence startup building an intelligent coworker for teams. Large AI language models are already changing how we work with computers, but enabling them to work and learn hand-in-hand with humans will unlock massive efficiency and innovation for individual companies and entire industries. Cogram's current product joins virtual meetings, summarizes them and automates downstream tasks. As a company, we have gone through Y Combinator and are backed by some of the top VCs in Silicon Valley. We're looking for a part-time or intern software engineer (conversion to a full-time role desired) to help us shape the future of human-AI collaboration.
As a Working Student (Software Engineering), you will work closely with our team to design, develop, and improve Cogram's product. You will have the opportunity to work with frontier AI technology and large generative models. You will be an essential part of our team, contribute to our product's development and innovate rapidly.
- Design and implement new AI-powered features and improvements to our virtual meeting assistant product
- Write clean, efficient and well-documented code
- Collaborate with our team to improve the user experience and optimize performance
- Research and experiment with new AI technologies and tools to drive innovation
- Assist with other tasks as needed, such as cloud-infrastructure management with AWS and SQL database management with Postgres
- Familiarity with AI technologies, especially natural-language processing
- Experience with LLM APIs, speech-to-text / ASR, fine-tuning of language models, or embeddings is desirable but not required
- Knowledge of SQL is desirable, but not required
- Familiarity with cloud-infrastructure management with AWS is desirable but not required
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Passion for learning and keeping up with the latest technology trends
We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, including those who may not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above. We value diversity and inclusivity, and we welcome applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, and abilities. We are a close-knit team that is passionate about making a difference with our product, and we are looking for someone who shares our vision and values. If you are a motivated and creative individual who is passionate about AI and wants to be part of a team making a big impact, we would love to hear from you!