28 Jun, 2022
$500000 — $800000 yearly
Are you ready for a bigger challenge, helping real people with real problems?
Northwind (Y Combinator Winter 22 batch) is looking for a UX/UI designer to join us as employee number 7!
Northwind is a telehealth start-up changing how chronic skin conditions Psoriasis and Eczema are treated - fresh out of the top startup accelerator on the planet, Y Combinator!
We connect patients to specialists in under 12 hours, and provide a tailor-made treatment plan with our proprietary line of clinically tested vegan skincare products. Patients register and go through our digital questionnaire, uploading pictures of their affected skin. In under 12 hours the patient receives their own specialised dermatologist who then decides the correct treatment plan required - with monthly checkpoints where the plan is adjusted based on patient feedback and results.
The treatment plan is then created and shipped by our pharmacy and then shipped to the patient the same day, every month, to all 52 states in the US. We are backed by some of the world's most prominent early stage VC's: Y Combinator, Global Founders Capital, Goodwater Capital and more!
Our future UX/UI designer will join us as we take over North America, with a role that has direct impact on people's quality of life.
You will take ownership of the following:
- Validate and iterate on your design solutions through feedback sessions, usability lab testing, live testing
- Adapt product experiences to different audiences based on their needs and the devices they use (feature personalization, responsive design, accessibility)
- Continuously maintain a high awareness of market/competition UX design, and overall design of our unannounced product details to design and lead the delivery of best in class UX with assigned UI team
- Drive and create both web and mobile product concepts as part of a cross‐functional team
- Work with the Principal Interaction Designer and other stakeholders to define the interaction architecture and behaviour of each platform to ensure that the user interface and customer journey is compelling for the end consumer on a visual, tactile and audible level
- Create and facilitate an environment, process and design system that supports consistent UX principles and processes across devices and channels
- Work with the Lead Customer Researcher in conducting customer research
- Show desire to iterate on design, while having the ability to finish a project on time
- Own and deliver intuitive, efficient and delightful user experiences across all back-office products
- Follow ideas through from conception to execution and so strong experience in visual design or user interface engineering is a must, solid understanding of UCD/HCI principle
You'll be working closely with our amazing Product Owner and talented team in a fast and fun environment, designing a telehealth service that will be used by millions.
Start date: October
Location: Dogfriendly impact-hub Norrsken House
You are: Creative, high-energy, collaborative and enjoy your work.
Our work ethic is simple: we believe in results rather than "hours spent", a flexible and fun workplace where you can build the future of digital health together with us, and help patients get access to care no matter where they are. Check us out at Northwindskin.com