🏦 About AiPrise
AiPrise (YC S22) is a next generation Identity Verification platform which helps fintech and crypto companies verify individuals (KYC) and remove fraudsters from their platform during an onboarding process. Every financial platform in the world needs to perform these checks in order to be compliant and safeguard users on its platform.
Our aim is to make onboarding frictionless for good users and frictionful for fraudsters.
As a product designer at AiPrise, you will be designing features end to end, from concept to wireframe to polished design. You will work with the CEO and the engineering team to turn user insights into features for our users. Our range of products also includes an embeddable SDK which our customers directly embed into their flow making this a very challenging task to merge the look and feel of the SDK with their platform.
KYC onboarding can be very challenging as it involves multiple document uploads, selfie captures and instructing the user with correct guidelines if things go wrong. Improving the funnel rate of our customers with an amazing design is one of our biggest priorities.
😀 What we are looking for
- A talented UX/UI designer with experience in building seamless mobile and web apps
- You are passionate about building the best user flows which are intuitive and engaging
- You have an extreme attention to detail. No imperfection escapes your discerning eyes
- You are able to take feedback and quickly iterate on ideas. Speed matters for a fast-moving startup like ours
- You have 4+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer
- You’ve worked on consumer apps -- bonus points if in the fintech or crypto space
- You’ve worked at a small fast-paced startup
👋 Why you should join AiPrise:
- Our mission is to help fintech companies which are building for the Next Billion Users - Latin America, Africa and South Asia
- We are uniquely positioned to tackle this opportunity and are the first ones to build something like this for these geographies
- Your designs will impact hundreds of fintech apps and their onboarding process