As a fast-growing start-up, entrepreneurship - a potent mixture of execution, creativity, and hustle - is at our core.
We’re growing fast, already get amazing feedback from our clients, and now want to double down on our ability to build a pipeline of prospective clients in new markets (sectors and the US).
Playing a key role in Strategic Business Development, you’ll work directly with our CEO on executing outreach strategies (including helping run The Interview) alongside working with new clients to ensure success with using GoodCourse.
Working for an early stage, high-growth company is one of the most rewarding and most challenging things you can do - particularly one that’s just been accepted into Y Combinator.
The team at GoodCourse have run highly successful start-ups before - we know the tools, the energy, and the growth potential you need. You’ll find all and more in abundance here.
We’ve plans to grow fast, so top performers can expect to progress quickly - and this role is designed to have a number of potential areas for growth.
- Highly driven and growth-oriented individual (we love to promote and give additional responsibilities earlier than planned)
- Excellent communication & storytelling skills
- Very organised & consistent in approach
- Some experience in pipeline building & prospect-facing roles
- A passion for learning and development and / or diversity and inclusion - given the impact our product has
- Craft messaging and commercial value propositions for specified target buyers and verticals
- Lead on parts of our outreach strategy and efforts - including for The Interview - to contribute toward our pipeline of potential clients
- Work with the CEO to improve messaging and strategic understanding of GoodCourse’s applicability in different verticals
- Hit ambitious goals and improve internal techniques and processes enhance performance
- Play your part in supporting the ongoing success of existing GoodCourse clients
- Contribute to our online & social media presence on a weekly basis, and be a versatile member of the team