Look around. (No really — do it!) What can you see that didn’t make its way to you in a truck?
Our modern world runs on trucking. But unfortunately, the industry is rife with raw deals, poor conditions, and low pay.
TrueNorth is on a mission to overhaul the trucking industry by focusing on the people who actually do the work — the drivers. Our team, made up of alums Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Tesla, Facebook, YC, and more, is building software that will become the operating system of trucking. We’ll succeed by automating busywork, cutting out middlemen, and ensuring that the people who do the lion’s share of the work take home the lion’s share of the profits.
We’re looking for a Sr. Product Manager to help us build something that’s never been built before, in an industry with punishingly complex operations and rapidly-shifting technology. If we succeed, we’ll help millions of truckers double their take-home pay.
- Focus on solving user opportunities to drive business outcomes
- Partner with Product Design, Engineering, and other internal team members to drive a shared vision and product strategy
- Own product development end-to-end from product discovery to delivery
- Join our small but mighty Product Management team
- Have fun shipping meaningful product
You’ll kick ass in this role if:
- You LOVE getting deep into the weeds with users to understand their problems-to-be-solved
- Experience in end to end product management - from discovery through delivery
- You possess high EQ and have the ability to influence without managing teams
- You've been part of scaling a product from 0 - 1, grown marketplaces, and/or worked with complex workflows