We are seeking a highly motivated Quality Assurance Associate to join our team. The Associate will be responsible for testing new features of our site, identifying any bugs, and filing detailed bug reports for the engineering and design team review. The successful candidate will have experience in software testing and an excellent eye for detail. The candidate should be able to work independently and as part of a team, possess excellent communication skills, and have a passion for delivering high-quality software.
- Collaborate with the engineering and design team to understand the requirements and expected behavior of new features.
- Develop and execute test cases to ensure that new features are working as expected.
- Identify, isolate, and report any bugs or defects found during testing.
- Create detailed and clear bug reports with all relevant information, including steps to reproduce the issue, screenshots, and log files.
- Work with the engineering and design team to prioritize and resolve identified bugs.
- Assist in developing and maintaining automated testing scripts and test suites.
- Participate in the development and improvement of the QA process and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in software quality assurance and testing.
- Experience in writing detailed and clear bug reports.
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Experience with automation testing tools such as Selenium, Appium, or TestComplete.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Terrace is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.