Blueberry MedicalUnited States
04 Mar, 2023
$80000 — $125000 yearly
About Blueberry Pediatrics (YC W18)
Our mission is to turn every family's living room into pediatric urgent care by combining at-home diagnostic kits and concierge-like access to Pediatricians, 24/7. With Blueberry, every family has affordable and immediate 24/7 access to the same (or better!) care they’d receive at an urgent care or ER.
Blueberry Pediatrics is trusted by tens of thousands of families and growing fast! We've proven that we can drive better health outcomes for children and families, and dramatically reduce medical costs for parents and companies.
This year we were ranked: Best for pediatric care by Verywell Health Best baby app for on-demand medical care by Good Housekeeping Best pediatric tele-health platform by Peanut
We are looking for an experienced social lead to help us scale organic social traffic, build affiliate / micro-influencer partnerships, and foster community across social platforms.
A few of the awesome things you’d be owning: *Create, edit, publish daily content for social channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube, that builds meaningful engagement and encourages viewers to take action. *Own affiliate and influencer partnerships. You’d be responsible for owning / and scaling our influencer and affiliate partnerships from ~50 to 500! *Create and launch a strategy for building a community across social platforms, everything from interactive IG lives, surveys / market research, and data-driven investments. *Measuring performance of social platforms against our business goals, and leveraging data-driven insights to continually improve our KPI’s.
You would be a great fit, if others describe you as a…
- Experiment driven - best practices are good, but you want to get your hands dirty and be creative. You don’t shy away from data, AI, or a/b testing, when formulating strategies to unlock growth.
- Social whiz - You don’t view social as a nice to have, but an integral and key channel for building reaching, engagement, and community. You likely use social quite a bit yourself, and find it to be a good way to stay in touch and learn about new products.
- Psychological mastermind - You like to understand what gets people to tick! You leverage psychological principles to develop content and campaigns aimed driving positive engagement.
- Team player - Past colleagues, managers, and direct reports view you as a trusted partner who knows how to address challenges with empathy and integrity. You want the whole team to win!
- Cultural champion - You build a deep connection to the context of the organization in order to incorporate new ideas and help the team operate closer to our values.
- Enthusiastic owner - You embrace the opportunity to have an outsized impact, don’t view any problem as too big or too small, and know when and how to identify priorities.
Requisites: *3+ years of social media experience. *Experience managing social for a growing DTC brand preferred! *Comfort using data to inform decision-making. *Bonus - early or growth stage startup experience *Interest or past experience in healthcare.
By Month 1
- Familiarizing yourself with Blueberry’s mission, team, and goals.
- Deeply understand our customers and their needs through both quantitative data, and qualitative interviews.
- Shadowing the blueberry pediatric team to understand the pediatric experience, challenges, and opportunities.
- Begin testing and launching your first 5 pieces of organic content for TikTok / IG.
- Defining a strategy for brand ambassador program for influencers, content creators and affiliate partners.
By Month 3
- Owning and executing a content calendar across our social channels (5x posts weekly)
- Tracking social analytics and uncovering what types of content or channels are driving the most impact.
- Building and executing on a pipeline of 100’s of micro- influencers, content partners, and likeminded brands for co-marketing.
- Creating an automation system to respond effectively to all social comments, in a way that builds community and trust with the 1000’s of current and prospective customers who interact with our social content.
- Developing monthly, quarterly, annual and campaign performance reports with clear insights, key learnings, and actionable optimizations.
By Month 12:
- Hiring / onboarding a social team to skyrocket reach, building on the wins from the previous year.
- Exploring / testing new channels for growth!
- Serving as a thought leader across the org on key finding / learnings / opportunities to improve our services based on social research and engagement.
About Blueberry Medical
24/7 access to pediatricians and at-home medical testing kit
More Full Time Jobs
$130000 - $180000 yearly
Strategy & Operations - Account & Revenue Cycle Management
$95000 - $145000 yearly
$80000 - $125000 yearly
$100000 - $150000 yearly
Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
$135000 - $165000 yearly