TradeX is stock exchange for everything. Enabling people to trade on event outcomes like no of covid cases, inflation rate, IPL winner or the next prime minister. At TradeX, we are building a mass-market product with high social engagement as people like to discuss their opinions on movies, TV series, politics, sports, current affairs, economics, and many more topics.
TradeX is founded by engineers from IIT Roorkee & IIT Delhi alums with 10 years of experience in building digital consumer products. If you like gaming or trading, you will love working at TradeX.
We are looking for a lead QA Automation engineer to ensure system doesn’t break down in real time. Should be able to handle entire QA automation efforts single handedly. The Automation candidate should be dependable, proactive, resourceful who can co-ordinate with developers & product team. The ability to work in high pressured environment is essential.
- Develop common, reusable automation framework and tools that execute against the automation strategy and drive future improvements.
- Writing automation scripts in Java8/ Python + Selenium using Spring boot framework.
- Build test automation frameworks from scratch.
- Execution of automation suite and providing results to the team.
- Develop automated testing strategies that can run in a CI/CD environment.
- Plan, create and control of test environments and test data.
- Scaling-up the test cases after every release to reduce manual efforts.
- 3+ years working as Test Automation Engineer with proven experience of implementing Automation Testing frameworks and methodology to support agile product development
- Demonstrated experience in implementing test automation solutions using tools such as Selenium, Cucumber.
- Ongoing knowledge of automated testing industry best practices and trends.
- Sound understanding of Agile and DevOps methodologies and concepts including expertise in continuous integration test and delivery (Jenkins, TeamCity etc.).
- Understanding of QA within the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and QA methodologies
Technical Skills: Candidate must be very strong and proficient in working with following technologies/tools:
- API Testing
Domain: Gaming and Financial services.