Senior Product Manager
10 Jan, 2023
$180000 — $200000 yearly
WorkRamp is the All-in-One Platform that powers learning as a growth engine for today’s top organizations. Our mission is to reshape the corporate learning category by helping our customers tie learning to concrete and measurable business impact. Top companies like Box, Outreach, and Reddit trust WorkRamp to drive business outcomes and organizational scale for their customers, partners, and employees.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
- Recently raised a $40M Series C led by Salesforce Ventures, Slack Fund, and Susa Ventures
- Named Among Best Workplaces in Software by Inc. Magazine for 2022
- Ranked #873 on this year’s Inc. Magazine 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America
- Made Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Women™ list 2022
- Mogul’s Top 100 Companies with Inclusive Benefits in 2022
- Great Place to Work® Certified August 2022
- August 2022- Named a 2022 Y Combinator Top Company
- #1 Top-Rated LMS by The Motley Fool
- JMP Securities Hot 100 Startups: The best privately held software companies 2022
- #1 on Inc's 2021 Best Workplaces List for Startups
- Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
This is an exciting time to join WorkRamp as we build the team for the next stage of growth.
🚀 What’s the opportunity?
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be a key member of WorkRamp’s Product and Design team. This is an exciting opportunity for creative problem solvers who are passionate about user experience and building the best products in our class. You will lead a product in WorkRamp's platform as we grow our product offering to better support employee and external customer education. If you love talking to customers, building products to scale, and working on a fast-moving team, we'd love to meet you!
🔧 What will I be doing?
- Own, develop, and drive the roadmap and business requirements for your dedicated product area
- Deeply understand our users by participating in research. You will be meeting directly with our customers to understand their needs
- Develop solutions and efficiently execute in partnership with design, engineering, and other teams to deliver impact for our customers and business
- Collaborate across the organization at all stages of the product lifecycle: communicating your vision and strategy, ensuring all the loose ends are tied up when executing, guiding the go-to-market in partnership with marketing and sales, and reporting on outcomes
- Track and report on feature adoption and impact, and use data to recommend feature enhancements
🙌 What skills do I need?
- 5+ years experience in a PM role for a digital (ideally B2B SaaS) product working with PMs, designers, and engineers
- An entrepreneurial mindset. You take ownership, operate well in ambiguity, and get things done
- Effective communication skills. You know when to escalate critical decisions early
- A track record of successfully delivering strategic and tactical initiatives
- A track record of advocating and innovating on behalf of customers to make their daily jobs easier
- Fully Remote - Work from anywhere in the US
- Flexible Time Off & 17 company wide holidays including a winter break
- Equity with annual refreshes
- Full healthcare coverage
- 100% paid short-term & long-term disability insurance, plus life insurance
- Stipend for remote work setup & DeskPass account
- Annual stipend for professional development
- Mental Health and Wellness Resources including a free subscription to Calm Premium & access to 2 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Employee Resource Groups (Mental Health, Womxn of WorkRamp, WorkRamp Asian/Pacific Islander, WorkRamp Afro-xxx/African-American/Black, LGBTQties, Juntos Latinx, WorkRamp Pride)
- Access to Well-Being Benefits including: One Medical, Gympass, Carrot, & Headspace
This role is fully remote and can be based anywhere in the US At this time, WorkRamp does not sponsor work visas
The All-in-One Learning Platform
More Full Time Jobs
$100000 - $250000 yearly