The Senior ML Engineer will have the responsibility to develop the company’s core computational technology. They will work in a multi-disciplinary team to optimize ML approaches to drug development applications and design the company’s data strategy. They will spearhead a new avenue of biology-led AI and lead the company’s code development efforts. Key responsibilities will include:
● Designing, implementing, and experimenting with ML approaches to generate computational hypotheses of molecular response determinants to a drug.
● Piloting data generation strategies, improving the company’s ability to deconvolve drug function.
● Working closely with biology and bioinformatics experts to identify and overcome pressing challenges in the drug development field.
● Working with the founders to build and maintain the company’s codebase development efforts.
● Working with the founders to direct the strategy of external collaborations and execute that strategy. This will include liaising with external partners regularly.
● Tracking recent technological advances in the ML and computational biology space.
● Showcasing work at top conferences & journals – scientific advancement is key at Serinus!