ℹ️ About the Position
Biodock runs AI bioanalysis in the cloud, allowing scientists to accelerate R&D on the most promising new theraputics. We are looking for talented fullstack engineers to join our team and drive results for our customers and vision.
You'd build critical features from the ground up, and deliver fast without bureaucracy. We're looking for someone who is serious about building, and who can wear many hats.
Backend + AI (this role): Typed scientific Python (Numpy), Pytorch
Web: React, Apollo GraphQL, Typescript, Mongo, Node
We use: Docker, Terraform, Redis, AWS, Serverless
🔨 What you'll do
- Take full ownership of our Biodock's full-stack web platform, all the way to deploys, infra, monitoring, debugging, and overall reliability.
- Work on our modern web stack to build dynamic analysis methods in the cloud.
- Work together with backend engineers to coordinate AI and image processing pipelines to work with our web application.
- Be exposed to every level of the company, working closely with the CEO to meet business goals and working off customer feedback.
🙋 Who you are
- You’re a full-stack engineer with 4+ years of industry experience in a React/Typescript based stack. People describe you as "extremely productive."
Big bonus points for any of: GraphQL/Apollo, design, devops experience.
- You have experience in areas such as algorithms, databases, UX implementation, debugging, and full-stack performance measurement and optimization.
- You have a strong background in computer science with a degree in CS or a related field.
- You're flexible, trustworthy, energetic, and a great communicator
- You're willing to make the move to Austin, Texas, where our home office will be located.
- Competitive pay and equity compensation
- Competitive medical, vision, and dental insurance coverage
- 401k account option
- Unlimited vacation/sick leave
- Developer fundamentals: work Macbook Pro, standing desk, headphones/huge monitor/peripherals, office amenities.
- Modern productivity software: Linear (task management), Notion, Airtable, Miro