Who are we looking for?
We're looking to hire a Senior Enterprise Account Executive at Arist!
You'll be one of the earliest members of our sales team, where you'll work closely with our CEO, the Sales Team, CS and Marketing to refine the sales process and build your own book of business. Specifically, you'll:
- Quickly learning and adapting the Arist sales process, becoming an Arist product expert, and a strategic learning consultant for buyers to help leading organizations adopt our solution at scale.
- Managing a book of inbound leads, as well as outbound prospecting, while developing a territory.
- Managing the entire sales process from handling lead qualification to closing the deal and growing your account long-term.
- Achieving and consistently exceeding quarterly sales goals.
Ideally, we’re looking for someone who:
- Has 8+ years of proven B2B SaaS sales, experience working with enterprise accounts (50-200k ACV) with at least 5 years of closing experience.
- Has experience selling in the Human Capital Management space (L&D, HR, etc)
- A proven track record of hitting a $1MM + annual quota
- Is comfortable with and resilient in conversations with decision-makers across a range of organizations, with the ability to identify long-term expansion opportunities within deals
- Have strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Can think on their feet when faced with new challenges, tough conversations, or difficult questions
- Has prior experience in a high-growth start-up environment and is comfortable with ambiguity and building from the ground up
- Continuously pushes to improve tactics based on feedback, achieve the impossible, and do great work
- Has high ownership and empathy, and possess radical candor, grit, and adaptability
You'll do great in this role if you:
- Keep things simple
- Have proven situational awareness and fluency
- Learn continuously through experimentation and failure
- Are passionate about being part of a team from the ground up
- Care deeply about helping people learn (like, actually learn!)