SDE II - Backend
23 Sep, 2022
No experience required
Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with experience in Java development. Who brings in experience of coding, fixing, executing and versioning existing code for applications and someone who is ready to think beyond and is ready to take bigger responsibilities.
If you're passionate to solve real time fundamental problems, explore, learn and work on technologies out of scope, Netomi is the perfect place for you.
- Assist in planning, design and execution of SOA backend platforms. Mostly around REST based Web
- Frameworks using JAVA (Spark,Spring, ORM)
- High level and Low level design of the highly scalable components
- Track defects and works with business owners and users to triage bugs and manage a backlog
- Taking care of Nonfunctional requirements like Scale/ High Availability/Performance/Security
- Build/Deployments/DevOps related work on AWS
- Works collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team environment; establishes and maintains professional networks with subject matter experts
- Assist key technical advisors to define the roadmap of project
- Experience on SOA, Multitenant platforms, SaaS platforms (It’s a plus)
- 3-5 years’ experience – proficient in Java / J2EE
- Experience of working with micro service architectures, Transactional systems and Distributed environments
- Experience with Amazon web services or similar environment
- Experience on some scripting language for automated build/ deployments
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science from tier I & II institutes
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.