Are you passionate about modernizing one of the largest industries in the world? Does bringing change through innovation excite you?
At HOMLI, we are building and growing fast; this means you will have significant responsibilities, build strong tech and business skills, and grow your career at a rapid pace. You will be joining a startup which is backed by a group of prominent international investors, and you will become part of a flexible, casual, and fun team working out of Athens, London, and New York. As part of our team, you will be working out of Athens and will be helping our customers maximize the value of their properties by using our digital tools and helping them execute transactions.
Last but not least, we want our success to be your success. As such, in addition to a competitive compensation and health insurance, we also create a setup that allows you to earn more as we grow through cash and equity-based rewards.
- Maintain full ownership of client relationships
- Communicate with prospective customers to sign transaction agreements
- Leverage the HOMLI proprietary tools to advise customers on how to maximize the value of their asset
- Manage end-to-end the sales process
- Create status update reports to inform owners about the sales/rent process
- Advise customers who are looking to find properties to buy
- 1-2 years of experience in sales or related roles with ability to work with customers and within diverse teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong process management skills
- Desire to learn new skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any field preferred
- Ability to communicate professionally in English – other languages considered a plus
- Familiarity with using Microsoft Office (excel, word) and other digital tools
Let’s work together to bring Greek Real Estate to the 21st century!