Tablevibe helps restaurants sell directly to online customers
Restaurants pay ~30% of their revenue to delivery apps and don't get access to their customer data. We fix that. Similar to apps, we provide a free shop (mobile + desktop) and an automated rider booking system. The difference is that we charge 0% commission and give restaurants full ownership over all their customer data.
On-demand drivers from Uber and Doordash are sourced automatically and deliver food for a low distance-based fee. In total, restaurants save 50-80% in fees and build their own customer database by processing online orders with Tablevibe.
Founded by ex-Googlers, ready to scale in Australia
We power direct online ordering for hundreds of restaurants like Burger Villains and Arthur's Pizza. We operate in Australia, New Zealand, The Philippines, Singapore, and The Netherlands. We were founded by a team of ex-Googlers and received A$2.34M in funding from venture capital firms Y Combinator (S21), Global Founders Capital, and Velocity Ventures.
Read all about us
Tablevibe, SmartCompany Australia,Tech in Asia
Our perfect candidate
An intrinsically motivated seller who is excited about helping restaurants succeed, accelerating revenue growth, and working in an entrepreneurial, international team.
- 3-9 years of acquisitions experience, with a track record of exceeding revenue targets.
- Ability to work independently towards ambitious revenue targets.
- A passion for food and helping restaurants succeed.
- An established network of decision-makers within the Australian restaurant industry is a big plus.
- Bachelor's degree. A Master's degree/MBA or equivalent experience is a plus.
Your key responsibilities
- Sell Tablevibe to mid-market (5-20 locations) and enterprise-level (>20 locations) restaurants.
- Successfully consult restaurants on how to drive direct ordering with their customers.
- Deeply understand restaurant challenges and needs. Share feedback and ideas with our product/development team.
- Lead, test, and iterate on growth strategies.
- Opportunity to lead and grow a part of our organization over time.
What we offer
- A competitive salary + 20% commission on all revenue you close.
- An attractive stock package. You are part of our success.
- 20 days of paid annual leave. Taking time off is important.
- A fun, remote-first team based in 5 countries across Europe and Asia.
- Access to the best tech tools (eg. Hubspot, Gmail Workspace, Apollo) in the market.
Are you excited about joining our team? Any questions?
Apply here. We'd like to encourage you to share why you would like to be considered for this opportunity and how you feel you can add value to our business. We are looking forward to receiving your application.