Sales Development Rep
04 Aug, 2022
$95000 — $200000 yearly
Myria is the only online marketplace built exclusively for the 300,000 most successful people in the world. We offer services, products, experiences, and philanthropic opportunities that are completely off-market, require special access, and are otherwise unavailable. Myria launched earlier this year with the YC W22 batch and is looking to grow and expand its team.
We are looking for a Sales Development Rep to join our team who is passionate about concierge and luxury services and helping people enjoy and utilize their success. You will be responsible for growing Myria’s customer base and meeting or exceeding our revenue goals.
The ideal candidate has experience in early startups and has been responsible for hitting sales goals before. We need someone who can do a little of everything: understand our business well, source your own leads, manage your own opportunities, and successfully convert and hand-off qualified targets.
You will work with cross-functional team members and have experience navigating a fast-paced startup environment, be eager to gain meaningful experience, and be passionate about making a big impact in this role. If you are a motivated self-starter who is excited about mastering the inner workings of a startup, please apply.
By partnering with cross-functional teams and customers, you will be an early member of the Myria sales team, with an influential voice in shaping the team, sales direction, & GTM strategy.
- Build the top of our sales funnel including running through discovery calls and demos.
- Actively source new leads & quickly assess the quality of a prospect to determine the viability of sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across marketing, business dev, product, & engineering to ensure a world-class customer experience.
- Become a Myria product expert, delighting prospects with a phenomenal educational experience, and helping cross-functional teams with product feedback and user insights.
- Keep improving and documenting a repeatable sales process.
- Understand customer issues and needs as well as additional tools and competitive market.
- At least 2-4 years similar sales or business development role required
- Bachelor's degree, preferred (in lieu of degree, relevant work experience)
- Ability to quickly develop relationships and establish credibility through consultative needs-based conversation
- Ability to think on your feet to creatively solve our prospects' needs
- Exceptional and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have a positive attitude, confidence, and desire to be the best
- Strong organization and time management skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be personable and have a high level of professionalism
We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Remote full-time position (HQ based in Los Angeles)
- Competitive salary + equity and bonuses
- Medical insurance covered at 80% for employees
- Unlimited vacation
- 401(k) plan
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced startup environment with two-time founders and experienced executives
Myria, Inc. (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
A marketplace of luxury services for ultra-high net worth individuals
More Full Time Jobs
$100000 - $180000 yearly
$40000 - $80000 yearly