Revenue Operations Manager
26 Jan, 2023
$95000 — $120000 yearly
Instrumentl is growing our team! We are hiring a remote Revenue Operations Manager to help us build a foundation for excellence by reinforcing revenue strategy with metrics, infrastructure, business processes, and best practices. This position will report directly to the Head of Sales, but will be cross-functional and work with all members of the leadership team on different initiatives.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing, profitable SaaS company that has already scaled to 2,200+ customers. Join us!
Instrumentl (YC S16) is the best platform for nonprofits and grant writers looking to grow revenue. Through a personalized process, grant seekers can discover, research, and track their grants all in one place.
Our mission is to be a force multiplier on the nonprofit sector. We’re profitable and doubling year-over-year, with strong product-market fit (NPS is 60+).
At Instrumentl, we pride ourselves on building a diverse team from the ground up. Every role is an opportunity to teach, learn, and create some of your best work - if you’re excited to grow along with us, we encourage you to apply!
The Instrumentl team is fully distributed ( read: no office! ). For this position, we are looking for someone based in the continental U.S. or Canada.
What you'll get to do:
- Lead the charge in making our disparate data sets trusted assets in our decision-making processes
- Help us answer key questions about what is driving retention, close rates, activation rates, and more across the revenue organization
- Work cross-functionally to own analyses, modeling, strategy, and business metrics that help Instrumentl reach new levels of growth
- Define and measure KPIs, create forecasts and build dashboards for all teams to easily understand the health of the business, and identify opportunities and create strategies to help them hit their goals
- Help design territory and verticals for account ownership - ensure our sales team has equity in lead distribution
- Lead process changes around new tools as well as making sure we’re optimizing the tools we currently use
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years of experience in a high-velocity startup environment where you helped empower decisions with accurate data and repeatable processes. Alternatively, experience from investment banking or management consulting doing data analysis work.
- Clarity from chaos: You are driven to find ways to interconnect disparate data to help drive clarity for revenue and business decisions. You have a clear understanding of revenue funnels and how to measure them.
- Process: You have the ability to create repeatable processes that maximize the tools and team for the biggest impact. You enjoy working collaboratively to roll those out to team members.
- Proactivity: You are proactive in spotting revenue opportunities and inefficiencies and will define and execute projects, reporting the results to leadership.
- A data-driven mindset: You understand the value and need to have coherent data to give guidance to key decisions. Making disparate data sets match is something you find joy in. You’ve used data visualization tools to provide actionable insights and reusable frameworks.
- Collaboration: You enjoy working across a mix of proactive projects and reactive support for business stakeholders across different departments.
- Analytical skills: Pivot tables and regression analyses are just part of your analytical toolset. You know when it’s best to use an index match vs. a vlookup.
- Bonus: you’ve used Close.io, Google Analytics, Intercom, or Heap.
- Bonus: you’ve worked in a PLG environment before.
What to expect:
Instrumentl is evolving rapidly. You’ll always have new challenges and opportunities to grow in your role - you won’t be bored! You’ll be the 32nd member of our small but mighty team, playing a huge role in shaping our culture for the years and teammates to come.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary range: $95,000 - $120,000/year depending on experience, plus equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO policy, including parental leave
- Company laptop + stipend to set up your home workstation
- Work with awesome nonprofits around the US. We partner with incredible organizations doing meaningful work, and you get to help power their success.
Ready to apply?
Click the 'Apply' button and submit your responses to the following questions:
What excites you most about joining the Instrumentl team?
Why are you the ideal candidate for the Revenue Operations Manager role?
What is the most impactful data project you've worked on?
Along with your answers, please include your desired salary, as well as your CV or resume.
Instrumentl automates grant discovery and tracking for nonprofits.
More Full Time Jobs
Staff Software Engineer, Product Engineering (Omni)
$180000 - $215000 yearly
$160000 - $180000 yearly
Assistant Community Manager
$45000 - $50000 yearly
$90000 - $120000 yearly