Product Manager (Analytics)
23 Sep, 2022
No experience required
Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
As a Product Manager, you will work with a cross-functional team to define product requirements, build user stories and manage delivery execution for our Analytics product area. You have worked with BI and Data Warehousing platforms and understand how to uncover and define value metrics for customers. We are looking for someone who is self-disciplined, and passionate about solving challenging problems and working in a fast-paced startup.
Bonus if you have worked with Customer Service/Contact Center platforms and related analytics, and are familiar with AI/ML/Chatbots technologies.
- Develop a solid understanding of the AI value proposition as it applies to customer service, identify KPIs and metrics measurement to communicate this value through the Analytics platform
- Engage customers and prospects to uncover pain points, identify new product features and opportunities that will drive our product adoption and differentiation.
- Leverage market and competitor research to develop a conviction around the problems we want to solve and bring these insights to the engineering team to develop world-class solutions
- Collaborate with the Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to prioritize requirements, identify product opportunities and create high-impact solutions for our customers
- Partner with the Engineering team to achieve successful outcomes by clearly communicating business needs, requirements, prioritizing backlogs, and removing friction from the product development process
- Partner with experience design to develop solutions that delight the customer and create a great product experience.
- Disseminate knowledge as widely as possible across your team and look for opportunities to take that knowledge to other groups.
- Engineering degree with 4+ years of progressive product management experience. MBA from a Tier 1 institute is a plus
- Must have experience in Analytics, BI and Data Warehousing platforms
- Experience in SaaS products/platforms with a track record of delivering products and features
- Experience with customer service/contact centre platforms and related analytics is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile/ Lean Startup methodologies. Experience working in a rapid prototyping environment is a plus.
- Strong team player. You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build relationships within our team and with external groups rapidly. You are persuasive, encouraging, and motivating at all levels of interaction.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to communicate clearly and professionally both in writing and verbally.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.