Typewise (Y Combinator S22) is a Swiss-American deep tech company, on a mission to make daily lives easier by decoding human thoughts. We build text prediction software that boosts productivity for customer service and sales by 2-3X. Our enterprise clients include Fortune 500 companies across Europe and the US.
We’re looking for a Product Designer (full-time, remote work possible) who will bring our product and brand to the next level. You’ll enhance the user experience of our browser extension, keep track of usage metrics and identify customer needs through data analysis and user interviews. You’ll develop new feature ideas and follow the latest market trends. And you’ll drive the overall branding and continuously improve our website (based on Webflow).
Why work for Typewise
We’re a 15+ people, passionate, international team based in Zurich, London, Bucharest, Belgrade, and beyond. Our company is remote first and we thrive on a fast-paced, fast-growing, flexible environment with flat hierarchy and individual ownership:
- You will have the chance to make a significant impact on the development of a fresh, innovative and growing product with global potential to reach millions of people
- We employ short decision-making processes, and we use a lean and agile approach to development
- We organize quarterly physical meetups in awesome locations (paid for by the company)
- We allow flexible hours and calendar year with lean structure
- We offer competitive salaries with stock option possibilities
- 5+ years of experience with UI & UX design, incl. methods of user research, performing interviews and designing user flows
- Proficiency in Figma, or comparable tools
- Knowledge of data analysis and A/B tests
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Team player who likes to work with many different parties
- Tech enthusiast who proactively wants to drive an AI product forward
- Ability to crack a joke (in Swiss German or any language of choice)
Excited? Say hello!
If you want to be part of an innovative and awesome start-up team, and bring your own ideas to life for millions of users, say hello and send us your CV and portfolio