Partnership Success Lead
25 Jun, 2022
Who We Are
At R2, we believe that small and medium businesses are the productive engine of society. Small and medium businesses (SMBs) make up over 90% of companies in Latin America, yet they face a trillion-dollar credit gap. Our mission is to unlock SMBs’ potential by providing financial solutions that are tailored to their needs. We are reimagining the financial infrastructure of Latin America - where SMBs financial needs are satisfied without ever having to go to a bank.
R2 enables platforms in Latin America to embed financial services that SMBs can then leverage (starting with revenue-based financing and buy now pay later for business customers). We are a tight knit team coming from organizations such as Google, Nubank, Uber, McKinsey & Co., Mercado Libre, Globant, J.P. Morgan, Clip, and Ualá. We are backed by world-class investors such as Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI-focused fund), General Catalyst, Y Combinator, Femsa Ventures, PayU, among others.
As Partnership Success Lead, you will accompany a partner from the moment of signing an LOI all the way to integrating, launching and will be accountable for ensuring a successful partnership. You will orchestrate cross-functional teams (from Product and Engineering to Finance and Compliance) to launch partnerships on time and deliver growth milestones. During a partnership, you will ensure that we provide our partners with a world-class capital-as-a-service experience and will own the partner relationship to hit growth milestones. You will get your hands dirty and work directly with R2’s founders and management team, reporting directly to the Head of Partnerships.
What you’ll work on
- Own the integration playbook for specific partner(s) and lead a partnership at main point of contact during the integration and execution of a partnership
- Deliver a smooth integration by coordinating cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Data, Compliance & Legal, Finance, Ops)
- Negotiate key terms in partnerships and ensure partnership renewals
- Constantly understand partners’ pain points and needs and work with Product and Engineering to address them by prioritizing decisions based on data
- Track growth projections, unit economics and credit risk in specific partnership(s) to achieve revenue and profitability milestones for R2 and partner
- Optimize conversion rates by working alongside Product, Growth and Marketing teams to test changes to customer journey and marketing strategies
- Propose iterations and build, alongside other areas, new financial services tailored for our partners’ customers
Who you are
- You can execute, build from scratch and move quickly
- You have experience in project management and working with tight deadlines
- You have a strong knowledge of financial services in Latin America (particularly credit)
- You can think strategically but also have strong attention to detail
- You are data-driven
- You are excited about R2’s mission and the challenge of working in a dynamic start up environment
- You are fluent in English & Spanish
> Does this position sound like a good fit? Apply at the following link: https://r2capital.bamboohr.com/jobs/?source=bamboohr