We are currently looking to onboard an individual with extensive experience developing Natural Language Processing (NLP) algorithms. We are hiring for a full-time position, with an initial 3-month paid “trial period." If we feel you are a good fit, we will hire you full-time as a core member of our company with significantly improved benefits.
Tentative start date: mid-December (2022)/early January (2023)
Tentative “3-month” end date: late-March/early April (2023)
Location: Remote / San Francisco preferred.
- Belief in the TorMagnus mission.
- Prior experience (industry or extensive classwork) developing NLP.
- Team-oriented and collaborative attitude.
- Desire to work in the fast-paced, startup environment.
- Ability to wear several hats - developer, reviewer, solutions architect.
- Experience in Python and at least one other major programming language (Ruby, C++, Java etc.).
- Commitment to test-driven development and good documentation practices.
- Life sciences background or familiarity (e.g., research experience, courses in chemistry/molecular biology).
- Experience with object-oriented languages (Ruby earns your brownie points).
- Prior experience within a startup.