Your main job is to grow Tella’s new users. You’ll help improve our existing marketing channels and find new ones. You will be the first marketing hire (everyone else is product and engineering) so we want you to own the marketing side of the business.
You’ll be responsible for the marketing website, social channels, influencer marketing, our affiliate program, and our blog. You’ll also be responsible for all of our marketing analytics and reporting.
This role requires creating strategies, executing them, and analysing their results (the whole shebang). You should be an expert in at least one of those areas and willing to dive in and learn the others.
This is a broad, ambitious role for someone wants to work at a fast-paced startup.
- You have experience in b2c software
- You’ve worked at a startup before (2+ years)
- You’re a good writer (you can show us your work)
- You’re comfortable on camera (we’re a video startup, after all)
- Work remotely (at least 4 hours time overlap with Europe)
- €80k - €100k salary + stock options
- Laptop + monitor + home office budget
- Flexible vacation