Supabase is an Open Source and fully remote company building developer tools for databases. We’re looking for a Marketplace Lead who has the competence to build the product from scratch. You should be an all-rounder: Product/Technical with a mindset of building the entire marketplace division from the ground-up.
- Determine the direction of the “Supabase Marketplace”, including monetisation, priorities, key partners, direction, and tech stack.
- Build the Marketplace using Supabase - we dogfood everything at Supabase. You will build the Marketplace as a standalone product that Supabase can consume. Ideally, anyone else should be able to use what you have built to run their own marketplace product.
- Work closely with Partners and the Supabase Community to discover the different products that need to be built - this can be anything from Templates, to GitHub automations, to Marketplace Portals.
- Building integration points within our products (Supabase SSO, API tooling, etc).
- Work on marketing the product with the DevRel team, and making it a central piece of Supabase Launch Weeks.
- 100% remote work from anywhere in the world. No location-based adjustment to your salary.
- Autonomous work. We work collaboratively on projects, but you set your own pace.
- Health, Vision and Dental benefits. Supabase covers 100% of the cost for employees and 80% for dependants
- Generous Tech Allowance for any office setup you need
- Annual Education Allowance
- Annually run off-sites.
BUILD IN A WEEKEND. SCALE TO BILLIONS
Supabase adds auth, realtime, and restful APIs to Postgres without a single line of code.
Each project within Supabase is an isolated Postgres cluster, allowing customers to scale independently, while still providing the features that you need to build: instant database setup, auth, row level security, realtime data streams, auto-generating APIs, and a simple to use web interface.
We are a fully remote company.
About the team
- We're a startup. It's unstructured.
- Collectively founded more than a dozen venture-backed companies.
- More than 10 different nationalities.
- We deeply believe in the efficacy of collaborative open source. We support existing communities and tools, rather than building "yet another xx".
- We "dogfood" everything. If you use it in your project, we use it in Supabase.
- The entire process is fully remote and all communication will happen over email or via video chat.
- Once you've submitted your application, the team will review your submission, and may reach out for a short screening interview over video call.
- If you pass the screen you will be invited to up to four follow up interviews. The calls:
- usually take between 20-45 minutes each depending on the interviewer.
- are all 1:1.
- will be with both founders, a member of either the growth or engineering team (depending on the role), and usually one other person from your immediate team or function.
- Once the interviews are over, the team will meet to discuss several roles and candidates and may:
- ask one or two follow-up questions over email or a quick call.
- go directly to making an offer.