Head of Partnerships
23 Aug, 2022
Over the past 2 years, Alloy has built a budding ecosystem of 200+ integration partners and dozens of SI’s / agency partners. We’re now looking for a Head of Partnerships to take our partnerships function to the next level, and not only create more compelling reasons for partners to work with us, but create a true revenue-generating motion out of partnerships here.
You should be ready to roll up your sleeves in the first two quarters and get comfortable evangelizing both of our products (Embedded & Automation) to everyone you speak with, and balance partnering and selling when it comes to Embedded. You will also have partner-influenced revenue targets as your north star.
Through your passion for building partnerships, you will help Alloy cement its position as the mission-critical fabric of the ecommerce tech stack.
What you'll be doing:
- Hunt for net new technology partners to add to Alloy’s integrations roster
- Develop and promote technology partner value propositions to partner prospects’ sales and success organizations.
- Drive revenue by evangelizing Alloy Embedded to partners and work closely with our sales team to drive partner-influenced revenue growth.
- Work with our marketing team to design and execute technical and sales enablement programs for each partner.
- Drive joint solution building and asset creation, sales plays, as well as marketing programs with the partners through comprehensive understanding of integration and automation requirements in the market.
- Create strong thought leadership so that Alloy becomes one of the top sources for partnerships knowledge and we are known for having a world-class partnerships function.
- Become a pro at the full ecommerce tech stack and ensure our team stays up to trend with new tooling around the space.
- Build strong analytics around our partnership activities, and use data to guide our initiatives.
Skills & experience we're excited about:
- You have 4+ years of combined hands-on and leadership experience in partnerships, especially in an organization with a strong focus on revenue. Ideally you’ve joined a startup at seed or Series A, and played a key role in growing its ecosystem past Series C
- You are self-sufficient with identifying opportunities, managing a vast partner portfolio (currently 220+ tech partners and dozens of agency partners), and creating new processes to drive higher efficiency for the partner program.
- You are comfortable ideating on technology integration use cases while also prioritizing the right partnerships based on available APIs, business need, competitive positioning, and long term business impact.
- You have a track record of building executive level relationships and demonstrable success in both channel and technology partnerships
- You have strong negotiation skills and are able to build appropriate rapport with diplomacy and tact
- You can work in a fast-paced, sales-focused, ever-changing environment while using solid judgment to effectively pivot and prioritize. You should be both creative and experimental.
- You have experience owning sales targets and managing sales forecasts as they relate to partnerships
- You can apply sales methodologies (MEDDPICC, SPIN, etc) in your process
- You have strong experience and expertise collaborating with cross-functional teams (including Executives, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, etc.) and designing new processes when you see opportunities for improvement
- You have experience working with technical products
- You have a very high EQ. You can be both tough and well-respected.
- You should have a strong rolodex of A+ talent who want to follow you here
- You just read this whole list and got more excited than concerned.
Why work at Alloy:
- We’re growing quickly - We've raised $27M to date and anticipate growing to nearly 40 people by end of 2022
- We’re diverse & distributed - We work remotely across 6 time zones, and our team is highly diverse from an age, gender, and background perspective. We move fast, but also find time to laugh, get to know more about each other's cultures and backgrounds, and show off our great (and horrible) cooking.
- We stay on top of trends - We’re power users of tools like Figma, Jira, & Notion, and also know a thing or two about memes.
- We build for our customers - We keep a good pulse on how our merchants are doing, and their problems, which is what allows us to discover new opportunities and areas for growth. We do this by running regular product feedback sessions, and engaging a dedicated customer community.
- We’re ambitious, like you - We’re relentlessly optimistic that we can build this crazy automation tool that will change the way millions of people work once they have their hands on it.
- We’re backed by the best - We’re backed by leading VCs like a16z, Bain Capital, YC and the founders of brands like Rent the Runway & Italic, and the people behind tech unicorns like Attentive, ShipBob, & Webflow believed in us early and are invested in our success.
About Alloy Automation
Alloy is the connective tissue for the ecommerce software world
More Full Time Jobs
$100000 - $160000 yearly
Senior Full Stack Engineer (Latin America - Remote Role)
$60000 - $90000 yearly
Software Engineer II, Data Platform (Latin America - Remote Role)
$60000 - $90000 yearly