Landeed is looking for a Head of Government Relations and Public Policy who will be the driving force behind our company's mission to transform how governments serve citizens. We’re searching for an ambitious leader with a proven track record in public policy, advocacy and stakeholder management.
The successful candidate should be passionate about our mission, eager to understand the opportunities and challenges posed by government regulations in different markets, and driven by the success of Landeed’s growth strategy.
We are seeking someone who is aggressive and formidable yet diplomatic when interacting with government officials. They should have strong organizational skills, excellent communication abilities and demonstrate outstanding leadership capabilities.
The ideal candidate should possess:
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in public policy, law, philosophy or related field
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in advocacy, public policy/government relations in corporate or governmental/public sector roles
• A strong understanding of current global regulations that govern land registry processes
• Knowledge of relevant policies across multiple countries and regions
• Excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships with regional, national and international stakeholders
• Fluent written and spoken English; knowledge of other languages a plus
• Previous experience in IAS, registration departments, revenue departments or think tanks are huge plus
If you share our passion in transforming governance systems through technology innovation and citizen-centric initiatives, then we would love to hear from you!