Growth Marketing Manager
22 Aug, 2022
$35000 — $90000 yearly
About Awesomic: Join a fast-growing startup as a first growth marketer. We just reached Product-Market Fit on both sides of Awesomic’s marketplace. You would work on the acquisition channels of the demand side (B2B).
Awesomic is backed by Michael Siebel, Jarred Friedman, Pioneer Fund, Y Combinator, as well as 12+ YC alumni angel investors, and founders of unicorns like Pipedrive, and Fitbit.
Our startup has organically grown to a multimillion $$ recurring business in less than 18 months being profitable. After that, we raised $2.5m+ VC and were ready to validate tons of growth hypotheses in a short period of time. We are attacking $1 trillion industry, and about to build the biggest b2b marketplace of a digital workforce.
We are very fast, agile, and focused. You would closely work with founders and be able to manage big budgets, once tests show first promising results.
The ideal candidate could do from media buying to creative execution — and implement quick, data-driven tweaks to win new customers and retain those we already have.
Growth Marketer need to be full-stack and have the ability to analyze and take action on metrics from any channel at any part of the funnel.
A growth marketer's core function is to identify marketing channels, solutions, [and] ideas that will efficiently drive new customers to the brand and increase revenue.
Ultimately, growth marketing is defined as much by its process as end results: iterative testing. Improve engagement and conversion metrics throughout the marketing funnel. A good growth marketer thinks big and tests small. We expect a quick execution focus with aligning with a long-term strategy.
- Has marketplaces / B2B SaaS experience.
- Creative (can easily design ad working with a designer or even itself)
- Data-driven (CAC, LTV, ROAS, Churn, ICP, DIY A/B testing), SQL – a big plus!
- Open to any new channel (previously worked on a variety of channels, and touched a variety of stages of the customer journey — for instance, paid acquisition and lifecycle marketing)
- Engineers at heart / No-code automation (Engineer-like marketing mind. Growth marketers are passionate about turning a business model and the entire customer funnel into a highly productive, predictable machine. Be able to optimize pipeline using no-code automation)
- Little impatient to see the results (In this role, impatience is a good thing). Growth marketers can, and should, focus on boosting conversions and engagement in the short-term. Innovative (Forward thinking means that growth marketer will often encourage to test out newer channels like TikTok or underrated channels like Pinterest. Bring new measurement strategies to the table for these new channels.)
- Manager – be able to organize workflow for graphic designers, marketing managers, copywriters, and developers to implement strategies.
- Ownership – own the end result, entrepreneur-like mind. Be able to see the whole product-marketing in eagle view.
Growth Marketer should know enough to be dangerous🔥 when it comes to:
- Paid search
- Paid social
- User experience
- Email marketing
- Content marketing
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Influencer marketing
Tend to have the deepest knowledge on:
- Acquisition marketing
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO)
Day-to-day growth marketer responsibilities often include things like:
- A/B testing
- Updating creative copy
- Managing paid search and social acquisition channels
- Building out referral programs
- Optimizing email nurture campaigns and send times
- Working through traditional marketing programs and campaigns
- Testing incremental updates to impact the overall funnel
- Creating reports for key stakeholders